Vicarious

During all my childhood and part of my adolescence I was raised among revolutionary hymns and paroles, and now that real Revolution is happening, I’m sitting at home on my couch… watching this happen over live stream…
Not fair… and what makes me feel sad about all this is that it’s all about money in the end… no money… no revolution… at least for me… no way to buy a ticket to go to Berlin or Hamburg or Düsseldorf … or even fly back to Madrid just to bathe in Revolutions waters for a moment…
Once more a clear sign that this system is completely fucked up… values distorted… tyranny of money over the aspirations and desires of a human being…
Fuck your money!
I’ve still got my heart, soul and my free mind to celebrate Revolution!

viernes, 20 de mayo de 2011

 
Playing With Thoughts - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger