Cardio Check



Love is still here
Nostalgia haunts
Memories haunt
Feelings haunt…

Your smile…
Sometimes makes me shiver
Sometimes ties a knot in my stomach
Sometimes leaves me breathless…

There is nothing I can do
But let time pass by
Slowly…
Wrapping me up
in a soft blanket of tenderness
Sending me to the place
Where heartbreaks and pains
Are nothing but ghosts with friendly smiles…

Your name
Your presence
Your absence
The void you left…

Silently
Metamorphing
Healing…

Life has returned to me…
Life has not forsaken me…

Live…
Trust…
Love…

Despite the sadness
Despite the pain
Despite the sorrow

Everything is illuminated…

domingo, 16 de octubre de 2011

0 Comments:

 
Playing With Thoughts - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger