Carpe Diem...



My best wishes to you today!
May your journey on this earth
be filled with joy...
          
          I thank you
          for having been blessed 
          with the chance 
          of knowing you...

                    I say sorry once again
                    for breaking your trust...
                    I never meant to...

                              And I say
                              Goodbye...

                              Hurting each other 
                              is not the point...

                                        Farewell God´s Angel

                                                  May Life be kind to you...

domingo, 5 de enero de 2014

0 Comments:

 
Playing With Thoughts - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger