What if?





What if I would just let go of it all… I don’t know, maybe it’s not a good idea… Maybe it’s just temporary… I mean this feeling of being caged up, of restlessness, boredom, like as if I were blindfolded and gagged. But, what if not? What if it is time to move on, to start over? Conventionalisms never meant much to me, so feeling this way is about the worst thing that can happen to my soul. Maybe I need to sleep over it another couple of sleepless nights, think it over (again). Why is it that despite of considering myself a free soul, I still trip over the classic trap, which is, to believe that something external from me will fulfill me. I should follow my soul and my heart, wherever they take me… Even if they just take me back to myself…

sábado, 17 de octubre de 2009

0 Comments:

 
Playing With Thoughts - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger