4U



Cutting off my wings before I even try to fly…
And a slap of honesty on my face: “Everything is perfect, but I don’t love you…”
You are a wonderful person, an exceptional human being, and I am not blaming you for the pain I feel right now… On the contrary I thank you for your honesty and for you not wanting to hurt me even more…
But still… It makes me angry, at Life… I who am always positive, and who used to trust Life because she is supposed to be wise… Am angry, pissed off, infuriated… This is not fucking fair!!!
But what can I do?
Yell at you “Please love me!!!”?
I know this is not possible, I know this is not the way things work …
It makes me sad… because I didn’t see it coming… Because I thought you were feeling the same way I was… Because I opened my heart to you… Because I thought everything was just perfect…
It was not…
And it hurts, it hurts, it hurts…
Fuck!!!
I wish you the best… I hope you find the ONE that will make you feel the way you expect to feel… The way I wasn’t able to make you feel…
I know everything will be all right … I know I will be able to look at you without breaking out in tears… I know one day it won’t hurt anymore… I know I will get over this…
But till then…
Till then…

sábado, 10 de septiembre de 2011

0 Comments:

 
Playing With Thoughts - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger