Trying




Not a very constructive or positive thing to do
When you stick to a feeling that makes you suffer…
I had no choice to decide what I would feel for you…
It just happened…

No one to blame here.

But I have the choice
To decide in which conditions I want to live…
And to shape my life and reality in a way I can love them…

So I let go… Of the Pain… I don’t want it…
Instead I choose to keep the “Thickfreakness”…
The magic, the good vibe and the laughter...

I will be fine…
I know…
Just have to let time do its thing…

I wish you fly high and reach the star you are searching for
I wish you keep on smiling upon the world
With this bright shinny wonderful smile of yours
I wish you fireworks in the heart
And butterflies in your stomach…
I wish you Love with a capital L…
May all your dreams come true…
May life be kind with you…
May all the best occur to you…

Keep on shinning!

P. S. I Love you...

domingo, 18 de septiembre de 2011

0 Comments:

 
Playing With Thoughts - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger