No choice



“We need to talk…”
(Cold shiver running down my spine)
“I’ll pick you up tomorrow at 20,30…”
(Knot in my stomach…)
More than 24 hours waiting without knowing…
The bell rings at 20,30 sharp…
20 minutes car drive in silence
(Fumbling with anti-stress ring… begging for everything to be alright)
Inside your living room…
I say “Please say something!”
(Shaking like a lonely leaf …)
You say “Everything is perfect… but I don’t love you…”
(Knife blade into my heart… twisting… deeper and deeper…)
You say… “Say something…”
(What the fuck am I supposed to say? The pain is so strong…)
“I don’t want to hurt you”…
“Too late…”
You cannot choose the way you feel… you are right…
You cannot choose…
I cannot choose either…

domingo, 11 de septiembre de 2011

0 Comments:

 
Playing With Thoughts - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger